Make your stay even more enjoyable with our rental add-ons including barbeques, linens, extra fuel and more. All extras can be added on at time of booking.
Weber BBQ – Tabletop Model
20lbs Propane Fuel
1lb Disposable Coleman Propane Cylinder – Each
Sleeping Bag (Rated for -5°C) – each
Bedding Package for Main Bed
Includes 2 pillows, 2 pillow slips, 1 fitted & 1 flat sheet, 1 blanket, and 1 comforter.
Pillow with Pillow Case – Each
Each set includes 2 beach towels, 2 large towels, 2 hand towels and 2 facecloths.
Linen & Towel Set
Each set includes bedding for the main bed (2 pillows, 2 pillow slips, 1 fitted & 1 flat sheet, 1 blanket, and 1 comforter) plus 2 beach towels, 2 large towels, 2 hand towels and 2 facecloths.
Coleman Rechargeable Lantern
Built-in lithium rechargeable battery. Lumens 400 on high and lumens 100 on low. Run time 5 hours on high and 20 hours on low.
Lawn Chairs – Set of 2
Bike Rack for 2 Bikes
- All drivers must possess a valid full-privilege Class 5 drivers’ license, for the entire rental period. All drivers must ensure they are legally allowed to drive the same type of vehicle in their home country and that their driver’s license does not list any restrictions in that regard.
- Minimum age is 25 years old and not older than 75 years old.
- Only drivers listed on the contract are allowed to drive.
- Secondary Driver fee is $5.00/day and must be named on Rental Contract at time of booking.
- The Customer and secondary driver should have previous experience operating a motorhome, or driving a larger dual-wheel style vehicle.
- Proof of valid drivers’ license is required. A special license is not required for driving our units.